The NA-37 is an automated aircraft noise monitoring system.
The system has a feature for reliable identification of aircraft noise, while its compact dimensions make it suitable also for mobile use.
Measurement is fully automatic and continuous 365-day all-weather operation is supported.
The system is designed to be utilized for long term aircraft noise monitoring.
· Long-term data storage to internal memory
· Data transfer via LAN
· Support for data copy to USB flash drives (option)
· Support for using GPS (option) for automatic time correction and acquisition of position information useful for mobile use.
· Real Sound recording program NX-37WR (factory option) allows sound recording in two format types:
o Compressed (for long term recording)
o PCM (for analysis)
· Color LCD screen provides good outdoor visibility· Battery backup power supply ensures continued operation during a power failure
The Rion UN-14 Sound Level Meter unit is a standalone continuous noise measurement unit which expands into a Multi-Channel measurement system of up to 16 channels.
The Rion UN-14 Sound Level Meter can also be combined with the Rion UV-15 Vibration Level Meter Unit to provide a combination of continuous Sound and Vibration measurement.
Boasting TEDS compliance, it allows the user to connect any TEDS compliant microphone and begin measurements.
Its design allows for Rack mounting to conveniently install the unit in shop floor or laboratory conditions.
· TEDS compliant
· Wide frequency range from 1Hz to 80 kHz
· LED warning indicators for ease of use
· Optional Battery Pack available in case remote location or field measurements are required
· Interface unit UV-22 available for viewing measurements on PC