Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) emanate from a broad range of sources in industrial and general indoor air quality (IAQ) applications. GrayWolf offers four different Photo Ionization Detector (PID) sensors to choose from; optimized for your specific application. Our TG-502 probe also includes sensors for relative humidity, temperature and up to 3 specific gas electrochemical sensors, while the TG-503 probe offers sensors for NDIR carbon dioxide, relative humidity, temperature and up to 2 specific gas electrochemical sensors. Coupled with the power of mobile computing, end-users can efficiently log and annotate readings, while easily accessing on-board information about specific volatiles and potential sources.
- Choice of low ppb, low ppm, mid range ppm or wide/high range ppm VOC optimized PID sensors
- Excellent sensitivity, very low limits of detection (down to 5 ppb)
- Ideal for screening for if/when and where air sampling might be advised
- Rapid response; ideal for "blood hounding" VOC sources
- %RH and C/F are also included; add up to 3 additional specific gas sensors in one probe
- Connect to a GrayWolf manufactured embedded PC instrument (AdvancedSense™ or WolfPack™), a GrayWolf supplied WIN Mobile Pocket PC, WIN 7 tablet/netbook PC or to your own Laptop/Notebook PC
- Log portable spot measurements, or monitor and record data unattended over time in secure trend data-logger housing
- Store enhanced survey information; data and text, audio, drawings, video notes and more...
- On-board list of potential sources of measured VOC levels and other useful info
- Almost all Total VOCs (TVOCs) of concern for IAQ situations are detected.
- On-board correction values for specific volatiles versus calibration compound
- Optional GrayWolfLive™ webhosting allows remote access to logged and real-time data (plus notes) via WiFi from almost anywhere and on almost any internet enabled device
- Load your own application related documents or procedures (.pdf, Word, HTML, etc.)
- Software handholds users through calibration procedure; even includes an on-board video
- Extremely easy to use
- Desktop data analysis and reporting software is included.